Steel Tube Packager
Sterling Pipe & Tube, Inc. a steel-tube mill operation located in Toledo, Ohio, has been supplying quality electric welded steel tubes and pipes to a variety of different industries across the United States, Canada, and Mexico since 1987. Our people are our most valuable asset for assuring quality in our product and building relationships with our customers.
Sterling Pipe & Tube is a major market manufacturer of round steel tube, square steel tube, and more. We produce electric welded mechanical steel tubing in round, square and rectangular shapes. More than 34 years’ experience in manufacturing high-quality steel tubing and pipe makes a difference.
We are currently in search of qualified, motivated steel tube packagers.
Benefits include medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage for yourself and eligible dependents. Optional 401(k) plan with an employer match. Paid vacation after 6 months. Sterling Pipe & Tube is an equal opportunity employer.
Starting pay: $15 per hour / 2nd shift premium $1.00 / 3rd shift premium $1.00
- Follow all safety rules.
- Prove excellent attendance on past jobs.
- Show a High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.
- Lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Quality driven.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Work well in a group setting.
- Work any shift & weekends. Shifts do not rotate.
- Must have 6” leather steel toed work boots. Steel toed shoes will not be acceptable.